The public is invited to learn about the progress-to-date of Multicultural Leadership Program (MCLP) projects that are providing help to five non-profit organizations inMcLeanCounty.
Project presentations will be from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Dec. 10 at COUNTRY Financial,1701 N. Towanda Ave.,Bloomington.
The non-profit organizations and their projects are:
- Community Health Care Clinic – quantitatively describe the value the clinic provides to the community
- Ecology Action Center – create a plan for outreach and more effective environmental education
- Habitat for Humanity – develop a strategic marketing plan to expand advocacy and awareness of Habitat throughoutMcLeanCounty
- Heartland Head Start – restructure curriculum for a Spanish-speaking parents program to fit into the Head Start calendar of events
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation – enhance the foundation’s use of technology to grow its support and funding
Each year MCLP selects four to five non-profit organizations’ community projects. MCLP participants will continue to work on the non-profit initiatives until the end of their class term in March.
People interested in attending the mid-term presentations Dec. 10 must RSVP by noon Wednesday, Dec. 7 via email to email@example.com.