Interested in applying for the Multicultural Leadership Program?
The MCLP Class of 2018 has already been selected. Applications for the Class of 2019 will be accepted after January 1, 2018. If you are interested in more information about applying, please contact MCLP Executive Director Linda Bollivar at LindaB@bn-mlp.org.
Here is some general information which may be helpful:
- MCLP is a rigorous curriculum which includes many components (learning events, nonprofit projects, board experience, mentoring, buddy assignments, assessments, homework, and more.)
- Participants are expected to meet program deadlines and participate in all aspects of the program to remain in good standing.
- In order to graduate from the program, a participant must attend all learning events from start to finish, unless there is an emergency. Absences due to unforeseen circumstances are handled on a case by case basis, and may affect a participant’s ability to continue in the program or graduate with the class.
- Check out recruiting timetable and program schedule for the Class of 2018 for an example of the scheudle.
- Applicants are expected to check the dates for all learning events and hold the dates when applying.
- Once the program starts, if there is an unexpected event (medical emergency, family emergency, etc.), the situation will be dealt with on a case by case basis. The Participant Agreement has further details.
Tuition for the Class of 2018 is $1,500. We do not want cost to be a barrier to participation. Financial assistance is available to individuals or small organizations unable to afford the fee. Payment plans can also be arranged.